We hold your personal data, safe and secure so we can keep you up to date with all things K2.
We aim to protect your personal data and ensure that we understand the rules governing the use of personal data to which we have access.
We will only use your data for marketing and communication purposes, to keep you informed about K2 \ news and events.
We do not hold any personal data about you relating to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or similar beliefs, trade union membership (or non-membership), physical or mental health or condition, criminal offences, or related proceedings.
We process personal data fairly and lawfully in accordance with your rights. This means that we should not process personal data unless the individual whose details we are processing has consented to this happening.
We must ensure our data protection policy is available for you to review.
We must address data protection queries from all external parties.
The following provisions will be in effect from 25 May 2018.
It is important for us to be transparent and provide accessible information to individuals about how we will use personal data.
The below details how we collect personal data and what we will do with it:
1. What information is being collected – Name/s and Email Address/es
2. Who is collecting it – K2 Architects
3. How is it collected – You agreed to receive communications from K2
4. Why is it being collected – To communicate with audiences who are interested in updates from K2 Architects
5. How will it be used – For news and events communications via email
6. Who will it be shared with – No one, it will be used solely for K2 communications
7. Retention period – Until consent is revoked by simply clicking the link at the bottom of any email we send to instantly unsubscribe
You may request that any information held about yourself is deleted or removed at any time.